Monday 25 June 2012

Pathfinder bottle and cup with stove ring and homemade stove

Here is the Pathfinder bottle and cup being used with the stove ring and a homemade stove I made from an old Vaseline tin

Here are a few pictures.


The set up with windshield


For use with the stove ring I cut down an old tent peg for supports. As the ring nests around the bottle I did not want it to fall inside during use.


Roiling boil with the homemade stove 


The windshield is large enough to only leave around a 1" gap for the handles, great on windy days


The more I use this bottle and cup the more I love it. It is a great cooking system on its own and all that is needed for a day or two out in the hills. The stove ring can also be used with hexamine or fire coals and both the bottle and cup are stainless to be used for boiling and cooking. Highly recommend this cook set!

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment